Polynesian Chicken Recipe & GM Diet
Quick and easy chicken recipe for you to try. This recipe works wonders if you are on a diet or following a diet program. Infact, it works really well if you are on the GM Diet, especially for folks that are not keen on the beef portion on the General Motors diet.
Chicken can be used as a substitute for beef but do keep this important tip in mind if you decide to use chicken instead of beef on the GM Diet then you must remove the skin of the chicken thoroughly. The skin contains a lot of cholesterol, cholesterol can ruin your diet effectiveness and you would be none the wiser.
- 6 pcs. Chicken thighs
- 1 can fruit cocktail, syrup included
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Rinse and dry the chicken pieces. Remove the skin, this is important if you are on the GM Diet. Place the chicken pieces in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Add the fruit cocktail together with the juice over the chicken pieces and bake for 1 hour. No turning or basting required.
- Serve together with fresh greens.