Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
Finding recipes that work with the General Motors Diet is not necessarily very difficult. We have quite a few GM Diet recipes for people that are very particular and are looking for vegetarian recipes, chicken recipes and even Indian recipes, all of which that works really well when you are on the GM Diet.
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup baby sweet corn
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 ginger
- Slice chicken breasts into chunks, the broccoli into florets. Slice ginger into julienne strips, and the spring onions into diagonal trims. Carrots should as well be peeled and cut into julienne strips.
- In a pan of water boil the broccoli and sweet corn until tender. Blanch for two minutes and drain.
- In another pan, heat olive oil, then add chicken. Stir fry the meat for 7-8 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil then saute ginger, spring onions and carrots for two minutes. Add blanched broccoli and sweet corn and stir fry nicely for about two minutes.
- Add the chicken and optional black bean sauce.
There you go, a real easy recipe. All you have to do now is to serve it hot on top of the brown rice. An ideal dish for your GM Diet.