Mixed Sprouts and Corn work really well together and ends up as a tasty and filling dish that can be eaten by folks that love Indian food and at the same time are trying to lose weight. This recipe also works well if you are on the GM Diet.
- 1 cup mixed sprouts of your choice (chick peas, moong dal, kidney beans)
- 1/2 cup of boiled corn
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger paste
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves(cilantro)
- 1 tbsp fresh grated coconut (optional)
Cook the sprouts in the water till tender. Remove from heat. Add the boiled corn and mix it well. Keep this aside. Now for dressing mix ginger, salt, pepper powder, honey and lemon juice.
Before serving mix the corn, sprouts mixture and the dressing. Garnish with coriander leaves and coconut.