Chicken Soup Recipe
GM Diet traditionally does not have chicken as part of the diet. The General motors diet is heavily skewed towards beef. However over the years we’ve had many versions and modifications to the GM Diet to suit everyone’s taste and palate. On GMDietWorks.com we have the vegetarian version of the GM Diet as well as the Indian version of the diet.
A few things to keep in mind when eating chicken especially on the General Motors diet.
- Make sure you remove the skin of the chicken.
- Try to use portions from the chicken breast as much as possible. Chicken breast is a great source of protein and the same time has low calories and saturated fat content.
Enough with the warning, let’s get right into the recipe. For those interested we have many other recipes that are perfect for the General Motors Diet including the GM Diet Wonder Soup.
- 500 chicken broth
- 200g tomatoes, chopped
- 100g chicken leftovers (remove skin)
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 2 tsp of virgin olive oil(extra)
- Salt and pepper and mixed herbs to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pan, then fry onion, celery, garlic and carrot until vegetables are tender. Add the broth mixture and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes, chicken stock, and seasoning. Then add the chicken.
3. Let simmer for 30 minutes. Add more water if mixture becomes frothy.
The recipe is pretty easy to make and can be quite tasty as well. For all the folks that have cravings for chicken during the GM Diet can turn to this soup recipe to keep their hunger pangs at bay. Keep in mind that this chicken soup can be eaten on Day 5 and Day 6 of the General Motors diet for lunch and dinner.
- chicken soup
- indian chicken soup
- indian chicken soup recipe
- how to make chicken soup in india for skin
- can you you use natural broth for wonder soup
- non-veg soup recipe to reduce fat
- non veg soup for quick weight loss
- kale kabocha smash soup
- indian chicken soup images
- how to make protein chicken soup in hindi