We strive daily answering questions from dieters around the world as to how to lose and maintain a healthy weight. Many have tried the GM Diet and found great success; however, those that do not tend to follow the diet as we laid it out don’t see the same successes. Weight loss is not an exact science that fits every person the same way, but if you follow this plan as we give it and stay away from our top 5 DO NOT DO list here, we feel your chances of success will be far greater.
DO NOT DO on the GM Diet:
1) Do not follow other GM diet plans on other sites. These are fakes, copied over and changed some as to avoid copyright issues. One fake plan on another site for example has you eating eight or more bananas on day four instead of the maximum four bananas on the real plan. There is nothing healthy about eating eight bananas a day. We have spoken to many that have made this mistake!
2) Don’t forget the fat. For vegetarians substituting for meat, say rice, you have to add some healthy fat to it. Meat has fat, so should your vegetarian meal. (If you are eating a very lean meat you should also add some healthy fat.) This is not a fat free diet!
3) Stop making too many substitutions. Follow the plan as we gave it. The more you change the more issues you may have.
4) DON’T CHEAT! If you cheat, eat grains and other foods that are not listed here, you will likely fail!
5) You better change your lifestyle before the diet and after. Obviously, eating in an unhealthy way that causes your health to change and gain weight is counter productive. Without a total lifestyle change you will not keep your weight off. No diet can guarantee this. If you are unwilling to make changes, you are likely to fail!