Quick and easy to prepare, Carrot Kosambari can be a life saver when you are dieting, especially if it is a diet like the GM Diet. Making carrot kosambari is really simple.
- 3 carrots (Grated)
- 4 green chillies (Finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tsp fresh desiccated coconut(optional)
- 1/2 lemon (optional)
- 1 finely chopped onion(optional)
- 1 finely chopped Tomato(optional)
- Salt to taste
In a bowl take grated carrots. To this add green chillies, coconut and cilantro. Add salt to taste and squeeze out a lemon. Mix everything and serve.