Another really delicious recipe for Indians that you can use to shed those pounds when you are on your GM Diet. For fruit you have a variety of options from mango, apple, pineapple, grapes, raisins, strawberries, cherries, cantaloupe and pears
This recipe can easily serves 2 people
- 1 ripe fruit – peel, cut into small pieces, about a cup
- Moong Sprouts – one cup (raw)
- 1 cucumber – peel and cut into small pieces, about a cup
- 2 small green chillies (Finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp cilantro (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste.
First tackle the sprouts. Soak the moong dal overnight. Next morning, drain the water from the dal take the muslin cloth and dip it into the water and pour the dal in the cloth and cover loosely. Keep that aside. Within a day or two you will see the growth. Rinse the dhal (instead of cloth u can use the kitchen paper towel)
Next, in a big bowl add ripe fruit, moong dal sprouts, chopped cucumber, green chillies, cilantro and salt. Mix it well. That’s pretty much it. The dish is ready to be served. Enjoy !!